Online Powerpoint

Reading yesterday newspapers have caught my attention in the Technews portion of Manila Bulletin on "Having fun with i.t" with the title "present and share powerpoint online". There are some powerpoint presentation of which I would like to post on my blog but have some difficulty on loading it to the sites because of compatibility. The site offers you to unload and be able to share the said presentation as well as giving you the code to embed it to your site. The said site is http://www.authorstream.com.

I hope that I could use this site especially to a lot of presentation materials I have accumulated through the years. i hope to find it, my computer was infected with a virus and I need to copy all my files and reformat the hard drive.

Below is the trial of the embedded presentation on abortion. I hope it is compatible with blogspot.

Uploaded on authorSTREAM by Demian




Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon