John's Accident 2008

When I rose this early morning from my bed, i have seen in my cellphone that I have 8 miss calls and four messages coming from John. John was been accompanying me and driving for me for almost 8 years. The phone calls were registered from 2:45 to 3:30 Am today. So, I open the messages and found out that he has an accident. He did not elaborate further. So, I come down and saw the FX and examined if there was any remnant of the said accident, but found none. So I said the 6 o'clock mass knowing that he was already around thinking that he is alright. After the celebration of the Holy Eucharist, I exposed the Blessed Sacrament for the Holy Hour. After that I visited his room, it was locked so I took my duplicate found out John with bandage on his knees and head.

I asked some friend who knows how to drive because I want John to be hospitalized because I saw some blood flows from his forehead. I cannot attend personally because right after the Holy Hour is the First Friday Mass of Liceans to be followed by a Mass also in Brgy. Masaya National High School at 10:00 AM.

After the Mass in Brgy. Masaya National High School, I was informed that John already arrived and was briefed that John suffered not much as I expected. Thank God. He suffered bruises due to motorcycle accident this early morning in Pansol, Calamba, City. The motorcycle he was riding suffered damage, I do not know how much the damage extended. The motorcycle was owned by his brother.


Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments