Priests' Concert

Some of the priests who are musically talented have used their talents to raise money for parish projects. I have asked them several times to send me the materials but it was only then that I was able to receive them and uploaded them on the internet. I have encountered some problems with the youtube. Youtube has a page for uploading bigger movie larger than 100mb but once uploaded videos with more than 10 minutes running time will be rejected. So some of the video were uploaded to google. It took me a lot of time to realized this and has caused me some wasted time. However here it is. Two concerts, One from the San Vicente Ferrer Parish of San Vicente Binan, Laguna and the other from the San Antonio Parish of San Antonio, Los banos, Laguna both of the diocese of San Pablo.

San Vicente Ferer Parish Concert was performed by the different church organizations headed by the Parish priest Rev. Fr. Etaps Urriquia


San Antonio Parish Concert was performed by the different Church organizations headed by the Parish priest Rev. Fr. Marvi Villamir










These video can also be watched on this pod I have created before.

get your vodpod







Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments