Internet Speed

Last December before Christmas, I decided to upgrade my internet speed to tel pad speed as oe of the promotion of the PLDT. Since it is the only wired telecomnunication company present in Bay, Laguna as of the moment. of course, this will incur additional charge on my part as consumer. Hoping to ease my surfing, downloading and uploading of files. It is sad to say that i am not getting what I paid for, for several days I am encountering slowdown of internet traffic. Here is the proof.
This is my internet speed which is supposed to be 3.5 mbps. This was tested at around 3 PM today.

If I will not be able to see results after I reported it, this will be my freedom wall. I will post all my internet speed as tested by speedtest.

Here is my Ping Test Result





Share

Comments