Deus Caritas Est

Deus Caritas Est

Bob declined the subject of the latest instruction of the Vatiacan for the formation of seminarians concerning this month's article for one of the Catholic Website. I understand his position. It is one of the most controversial instructions of the Vatican that generate a lot of reaction from the far left and far right sides within the Catholic circles.

So, I decided to submit the latest Encyclical "Deus caritas est" instead which he immediately approved. This is the first encyclical of Pope Benedict VI which will guide the Church on his perspective in the governance of the Catholic Church as her Pontiff. I am now making the schemata of the said encyclical as the basis of my article. I hope to finished the said article as a commentary of the said encyclical before the end of this month.

Comments