Happy Birthday Happy!

Happy Birthday Happy!

I was informed by my secretary that the programmer I hired is celebrating her birthday today. She is now 24 of age. Her name is Edessa Corona nicknamed Happy. A graduate of computer programming in AMA Sta. Cruz. Married and had a Son.

For almost two years, she programmed the Parish Registry Program and the Parish Finance Program. Parish Registry Program is a digital counterpart of the Parish Registry Books which contains the baptismal, confirmation, marriage and death records of the parishioners. There are also some programs develop by other programmers but I am not satisfied. There are also foreign one but they are not suited to Philippine usage. Mine is practically the digital counterpart of the books. This is also tantamount to a digital copy of the original. The Parish Finance Program is still undergoing some polishing but it is almost finished. It is a program that contains the financial status of the parish.

We decided to have a little snacks this afternoon with pancit and soft drinks to celebrate with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrecard Droppers

Direktoryo ng Diyosesis ng San Pablo, Philippines 2021

Holy Study (Banal na Pagaaral)