Feast of the Nuestra Senora de Candelaria

Feast of the Nuestra Senora de Candelaria

Today is the Feast of the Presentation of Lord Jesus Christ. Feast of my neighboring town and parish, Mabitac, Laguna. I would like to attend the concelebrated Mass but I have schedule with the Catholic school here in my parish. Every Thursday, there is a regular schedule of Mass for student and a Holy Hour.

After the Mass, I managed to come and visit the parish of Nuestra Senora de Candelaria and the priests assigned there to celebrate with them in their fiesta. Though, I was not able to join them in the celebration of the Mass, I could join them in their celebration. Meeting several personalities including the station commander of Philippine National Police stationed in Siniloan, Laguna, two former seminarians who are now married and have kids, a professor in Eastern Laguna College, a businessman and others.

Comments