Letter Endorsing A Mass to be Held in Bitin, Bay, Laguna

Feb. 7, 2007
Most Rev. Msgr. Leo M. Drona
Bishop
Diocese of San Pablo



Dear Bishop Leo M. Drona,

Peace!

I am endorsing the mass to be held on February 14 this year for the baranggay Bitin, Bay Laguna as a thanksgiving for their newly acquired altar.

I am aware of the rescription you have published on the said baranggay. This is also the very reason, I am writing this letter to ask your office for the said permission. I believe that by granting their request, I could sort out the problem they are encountering in their baranggay and to bring the message of salvation and unity among them.

Respectfully thanking you for giving me your time considering this matter. I remain







In Christ Jesus,


Rev. Fr. Jessie G. Somosierra, Jr.

Comments