* A person who loves and fears God
* One who is guided by a well-formed conscience, always sensitive to the choice of what is good
* One who lives and serves consistently with moral principles
* One who is honest, non-violent and compassionate
* A person who respects and protects the limited sources in nature and requires others to do the same
* One who is ready to sacrifice personal, party or group interest for the sake of unity, peace and the integral development of the country and the people.
Mrs. Cory Aquino, the former president came also as I am concluding my homily.
I have to left immediately after the Mass because of my other schedule in the barrio. I would like to stay but my duty does not permit me. A fact that I have to accept and live.