I am back

Thanks! My site is back. Well, I do not know, if my site was objectionable to the taste of others. There is no comment on such matters. I hardly have any comment at all. This blocking of site is one of the result of the effort of blogspot staff to get rid of spam and spammers. Here it says:
  • What We're Doing About Spam

    Needless to say, we do not approve of spamming here at Blogger. Below are some of the things we've implemented to remove and reduce spam on our service. We will update this list as we continue our efforts.

  • Automated spam classifying algorithms keep spam blogs out of NextBlog and out of our "Recently Published" list on the dashboard.
  • The same classifiers are used to require an extra word verification field on the posting form for potential spam blogs. This makes it harder for spammers to set up automated systems to do their posting, since a human needs to complete this step.
  • The Flag as Objectionable button in the Navbar lets you notify us of problem blogs that you find, so we can review them and take appropriate action.
I remember, that before I was blocked, I was posting also on the issue of spamming. You could surely see that in my previous post. I was a victim of a comment from what I have posted in the previous post. I do not know if I have accped it to be published. But what I remember is I read the comment and I research on spamming and then, it is I that was been punished. I am trying to figure out on how to use askimet here in blogspot. It seem I could not find my way. In wordpress, it is already part of the preloaded widget designed by the staff there.

Disabling comment is one way of which no spammers could go in but it will defeat the purpose of the site and the very reason I created this blog spot. I am tempted to do it because there is a very few comments I have received but shutting the communication is not a very good idea. The email address could also provide the channel of communication and then repost it. However, there are commentors who do want to be known and recognized. I also have to respect their privacy. Let us just leave it the way as before, praying that it will not happen any more and if somebody could help me out on putting somekind of filter such as askimet, it will be much appreciated.
Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments