Widgets installations



I am trying to make us of several widgets for my site, but it seems that there are some error when I installed it on my Wordpress blog, Collection of Homilies. It seems that entrecard also cannot be installed on wordpress. I really do not know. Maybe I will ask the support of the entrecard.



It is clear that there is no problem installing it here in my blogspot blog as the post clearly shows the said widgets.


Civilization of LovePrayerspriestSHEPHERDBiographies of Catholic Saints
Food For ReflectionCatholic Analysis
In Honor of St. AugustineAng Bagong Magandang Balita BibliaActivitiesThe Catechism of the Catholic ChurchOn BioethicsHoly EucharistDiocese of San PabloMy Multiply's SiteTech: BlogSan Pablo




Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments