Liturgical Schedule


There is a site which gives the schedules of daily Masses and liturgical services in United States Catholic churches. I decided to make on the Philippine situation. Oh God!, I hope I can cope up with the different blogs I have made so far. Practically I could not update them all at once but I hope I can post little by little. This is the way, I chose instead of putting everything here and move to the later different site which is more tasking later on and will not be blog as we speak of. This Liturgical Schedule site is a simple one with the name of the parish, a picture of the site with Google map for direction and updated telephone number is available.

Surely, as toime goes by it will grow naturally. More time in the computer. I hope my eyes will not hurt though I changed already my eyeglass to withstand radiation from the computer monitor.



Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments