Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Waters







After much prayerful reflection and deliberation, I decided to order Waters Bio mineral pot. The only reason I bought it is claim that it produces alkaline water.Alkaline water is also known as ionized water that has a ph level greater than 7.

There are also some reports that some individuals and company selling machines that produces alkaline water is a suspect as a scam. Upon investigation it was clarified that the company is FDA (Food and Drug Administration) registered.

Personally, I would really would like to see the difference. Will the amount of 18,800 I paid for the said item will pay off.

There is supposed to be a promo of two umbrella worth 2,000 pesos but was not been delivered. When I texted then, they told me that they forgot to tell me that their is out of stock in their office. Will they deliver it when trhe stock arrive?
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment