Waters







After much prayerful reflection and deliberation, I decided to order Waters Bio mineral pot. The only reason I bought it is claim that it produces alkaline water.Alkaline water is also known as ionized water that has a ph level greater than 7.

There are also some reports that some individuals and company selling machines that produces alkaline water is a suspect as a scam. Upon investigation it was clarified that the company is FDA (Food and Drug Administration) registered.

Personally, I would really would like to see the difference. Will the amount of 18,800 I paid for the said item will pay off.

There is supposed to be a promo of two umbrella worth 2,000 pesos but was not been delivered. When I texted then, they told me that they forgot to tell me that their is out of stock in their office. Will they deliver it when trhe stock arrive?
Share

Comments