Toyota Recall

After reading from the news that Toyota is recalling a great number of its units 6.39 million worldwide due to a large range of defects from airbags to breaks, I called Toyota customer service line (02) 819-2912 to clarify the issue. Though I used the vihicle since it was brought out from dealer centre, It was name for me because i have no financial identity in the financial community. I have the Toyota innova model 2006. I was been inform that not all Toyota Innova is under recall, only those from 2004 to 2010. They ask the chassis number as well as the engine number. So for those who will be inquiring on this matter please make sure that you have in your hand a copy of the said information. According to the guy on the other end, they will sort out if mine is included.


Share

Comments