Not all sites are compatible with your preferred browser.

Sometimes you may wonder if your computer is screwing you out or simply your browser is not working with the site you are visiting. I have tried to see if my preferred browser which happened to be chrome is outdated, but it turns out to be negative. My chrome is updated.

It turns out that some websites how big might be their company might not be compatible with the browser you use. On this case the website I am visiting cannot be views properly, it could be viewed but not all the functionality can be used properly, by chrome but can be viewed with Firefox and Windows Explorer. Others browser were not tested as of the moment. What I am saying is if a certain site could not be properly seen by a certain browser, try another, it might be an issue of compatibility.


Share

Comments