Priest Sportfest (Palarong Pampari)

It was been from some time that the Palarong Pampari was held in the diocese. This year, the priests decided to hold it today in Monte Vista Resort in Pansol, Calamba city which is usually the venue of the said event. This is the Program of activities were
1. Doxology - Seminarians of St. Peter's College Seminary
2. National Anthem - Sem. Ray-An Jericho R. Jabay
3. Opening Remarks of the Bishop Most Rev. Leo. M. Drona
4. Torch relay
5. Oath of Sportsmanship - Msgr. Alex Amante
6. Message from the Chairman - Rev. Fr. Doy Barriring
7. Yell, by the district
8. Start of the Games
9. Lunch
10. Resume of the Game for championship
11. Final Countdown

The priests were divided to four groups according to the four episcopal districts.
District I - Villagers
District II - Makiling
District III - Banahaw
District IV - Baybay

I belong to the Makiling group but I am not a basketball nor a volleyball players. I just cheered my team mates and take pictures and video for the group. I will post later the said pictures and video.

Oath of Sportmanship
In the name of all competiors, I promise that we shall take part in these Parilympic Games, respecting and abiding by the rules which govern them, committing ourselves to a sport without doping and without drugs, in the spirit of true sportsmanship, for the glory of sport and the honor of our teams. So help me God.

Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments