Annoucement:New blog, Dictionary of Canon Law




I am not a canon lawyer, however, I am impelled to create new blog that deals with the twechnical terms on this subject matter so that people especially the catholic faithful may understand and adhere the law of the Church. This is the introcution I have posted in the blogsite:

Many have tried to post canon law materials in the internet, some have been successful but a lot have have not progress in continuing their post. If there is enough matials in the internet and can easily be accessible, I will not try to make one like this. It is but emperative to continue this project for a better understanding of the law of the Church which we call Canon law or Ecclesiatical law. I am not a Canon lawyer, but as catholic priest, I believe that I am capable of understanding the basics of the said law and I would like to extend this materials for those who would like to undertand better the subject of the law of the Roman Catholic Church. This will only covers the law in the Latin Rite, out brethren in the Orthodox Catholic have a separate Canon Law of which I will leave it as a separate materials and project for those who belong to the eastern Rite.


Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon


Comments