I am running a site for missing persons on wordpress (http://frjes.wordpress.com), particular for local person who was lost hoping to be find by their loved ones. I receive one email that says:
Hi,
I'm concern with my brother whereabouts. He was last seen at year 2006. How to post his personal profile in this website?

Thank you

I simply email him back that he could send the necessary information on my email address. If my work can be of help to find some other person not really directed by the purpose of the blog, it is an added oppurtunity. What I have learned on this life is that the main purpose might not be attained as it is being proposed before but it will be beneficial if some secondary purpose could be achieved. Anyway, we are not God.







Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post
Technorati icon

Comments