Earl and Izza




I received an invitation to solemnized a wedding this coming January through friendster account. A former parishioners in Our Lady of the Angels parish, Sta. Maria, Laguna. When I accepted the invitation to solemnized the said wedding, Izza directed me to another website that contains their preparation.

I believe they have prepare in advance for the said wedding because they have created a website for the said occasion. Well, it is not a gauge for a wedding preparation as stipulated by the laws of the country and of the church. Rather an added one. I hope they have prepared themselves psychologically, spiritually and financially. anyone could access their site on this address Earl and Izza


Searching out the site, I found out that they maid it through a free service of mywedding.com. For those who are planning to wed, ypu can plan your wedding through this service.

Comments