Leaving Webring

I cannot really remember when I opened my account with Webring but I am sorry to discontinue it because in some browsers or some newer OS instead of directing you to my site they will automatically load you their own site. I really experience it both on using Internet as well as Chrome if you are using Windows 8 as your operating system. I have been using to access my site using these two browsers with no problem until I have the Windows 8. 

this is not a new issue and I have seen some report that they are also leaving this Webring because of the said reason. So far from the last time I checked it out for the duration that I have stayed here there are only about fifty people who visited my site who came through the use of Webring. Generally speaking it has not helped my blog to grow though we cannot deny that fifty clicks is still fifty but has not been substantial when we are speaking of internet presence.

Share

Comments