CFC chapter meeting

The first ever CFC chapter meeting during my presence here in bay was held in the parish. There is a new chapter head assigned by the elders. They asked me to give some time for a short message. Practically, I told them that the parish need to be invigorated for the passion of proclaiming the Word of God in words and in action. I want them to actively participate in this endeavor with close coordination with the parish activities so that a clear and effective work can be done for the glory of God. The Couples for Christ as a movement should be united in the parish for stability. Since the break up of two groups, I want to maintain one group either from CFC global or CFC FFL , but only one group. They decided to remain with global.


Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments