Yahoo email users beware of this bogus link.

Early this morning I receive an email in one of my Yahoo account saying that I need to update my account after today or else I will no longer be logged on. Here is the screenshot.


It looks like that it would like to appear as coming from legitimate yahoo mail but it isn't. Why?
1. It should have address you in person as the name you indicated in the account because they have the data for it, instead here is the ambigous words 
2. they should identify themselves as a team from Yahoo but instead 
3.when you click the attachment you will receive this notification,
4. and you will be directed to the site that they can fetch your email  account username and password. You will be directed to this web address which is not even connected to yahoo.


 
which is supposed to be 

Please watch out on the web address that you enter and the information that you fill in into them.

Share

Comments