Palm Sunday 2007




After my last Mass, Imet the hermanas and hermanos of Flores de Maria 2007. Although, they are not complete, they told me that the scheduled activities will be executed as plan. I told them that I want to meet the complete members on April 27.
The majority of the mens' choir of my former parish, Nuestra Senora de Los Angeles, Sta. Maria, Laguna visited me.
At around 2:30 pm, we started our General Station of the Cross, Via Dolorosa. It finished right before the start of the last Mass
Today, we celebrates the triumphant entry of Jesus to Jerusalem, as we bless our palms we commemorate that event so that we could really proclaim that Jesus is our Lord, Savior and King. We have a procession as we blessed the palms from San Isidro elementary School to the Church's Patio. We had our Mass in the Patio. Through this proclamation, May God strengthen our wills to fight against all kinds of temptation because like the Jews, pharisees and scribes of the time of Jesus, people will find some ways to dissuade us as the devil always do to turn away from God.

Comments