Episcopal Anniversary



The bishop celebrates his episcopal anniversary. After the celebration in Paete, we hurriedly proceded to San Pablo City for the celebration of the Bishop. I also ask the secretary of the bishop for the schedule of the confirmation and of the feast of St. Augustine. I also ask Msgr. Alex Amante for the main celebrant of the concelebrated Mass. They all agreed to the propose schedules.
After confirming the schedules, I drop by at Lala's house in del Remedio, knowing that her aunt have passed away ( I gave the annointing of the sick before to her aunt two weeks before). I pause for a prayer for the soul of her aunt but Lala was not there. So, i proceded to the parish because there awaits my parishioners for the funeral Mass.




Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments