CFC Global Congress


For the first time the Couples For Christ have included CFC Clergy Congress in their celebration of 27th year of foundation. I was been invited for the said gathering. I was been fetch in Bay, Laguna at 6 o'clock in the morning. I arranged that Fr. Alek will preside over the celebration of the Holy Eucharist that morning, but since Cyrus was also around Fr. Alek gave the slot to Fr. Cyrus.

After I was fetch here, I was been transfered to Sta. Rosa. A member of the Couples bring me to the said congress before 8 o'clock in the morning which is the supposed time to start the said event, however it was past ten when everything keep on rolling.

Most of the talks were centered on the cooperation between the clergy and the laity and in particular with the lay organization, Couples for Christ. This problem was long been present but it has blown out especially when the CFC Global was threathened with the slintered group CFC FLL


Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments