1. Select Control Panel from the menu
2. Click Network Panel from the Control Panel Choices
3. Choose your connection from the Network Connections window.
In this screenshot, Local Area Connection is the only choice. If you have more than one, choose your default/current connection.
4. Click Properties button.
5. Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click Properties.
6. Click the radio button Use the following DNS server addresses and type in OpenDNS addresses in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields.
Please write down your current DNS settings before switching to OpenDNS, in case you want to return to your old settings for any reason.
Preferred DNS server address for Open DNS is:
Alternate DNS server address for Open DNS is:
Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post