Smart Bro Again

For two days there is no connection again with the Smart Bro. I do not know if this blog will give additional media milleage to the said company in positive or negative standpoint. I do not compare technical support between internet service provider since I do not have other access to others. There are other competitors in the area now, unlike before when I started subscribing with the Smart Bro. However, two days without connection is too much for updating my site, of which I would like to fill up the backlog of some other blogs.  As ussual, trying to call their costumer support will require a lot of time even before getting connected with the service representative. Some information coming from the backdoor that says that there was a problem nationwide. When I asked one of my friends who is also a subscriber he could not comment because he switched to Globe just recently.



Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrecard Droppers

Direktoryo ng Diyosesis ng San Pablo, Philippines 2021

Holy Study (Banal na Pagaaral)