Smart Bro Again

For two days there is no connection again with the Smart Bro. I do not know if this blog will give additional media milleage to the said company in positive or negative standpoint. I do not compare technical support between internet service provider since I do not have other access to others. There are other competitors in the area now, unlike before when I started subscribing with the Smart Bro. However, two days without connection is too much for updating my site, of which I would like to fill up the backlog of some other blogs.  As ussual, trying to call their costumer support will require a lot of time even before getting connected with the service representative. Some information coming from the backdoor that says that there was a problem nationwide. When I asked one of my friends who is also a subscriber he could not comment because he switched to Globe just recently.



Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments