Liceo Student's one day retreat

It was been from months before that a retreat for Liceo de Bay students was scheduled with me. I left the convent at two o'clock in the afternoon. It was almost four when I arrived at Lipa City, in the Franciscan retreat house. It was my first time that I drive to that City, my only guide was the direction given to me. When I arrived at Batangas city proper, I asked the bystanders to point me the retreat house. It was not difficult to find it since they know the retreat center which is also the place for  franciscan seminarians.

Arriving at the venue, I was bit surprised that they are expecting me to arrive earlier. Well, it was my mistake, I thought that their schedule will be the same as the schedule given to me for the retreat of their teachers. 

I was prepared to give two batches but information flowed to me that one of the batch will be taken by Fr. Cesar. So, I have to call my secretary to cancel also the appointment given to Fr. Alecs for the early mass on wednesday because I will be home then.

The retreatants I handled belong to St. Stephen, fourth year high school, there are fortyfour students. I was been quite surprised that i have to lower some of my vocabulary because they could not understand it. They don't even know what is the meaning of monoloque.

Here are some of the pictures:


Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments