Google friend connect

Browsing the internet offers new ideas and features of which you can never imagine. There are a lot of gadgets and resources. I have joined google friend connect hoping to boost my sites traffic. I hope I can Install them to all of my existing blogs.

Here is the short explaination and feature of the said gadget:
"Grow traffic by adding social features to your site

Google Friend Connect means more people engaging more deeply with your website -- and with each other.



Enrich your site
Choose engaging social features from a catalog of gadgets by Google and the OpenSocial developer community.


Attract more visitors
Your users can easily invite friends from social networks and contact lists to visit and join your site.


No programming whatsoever
Just copy and paste a few snippets of code into your site, and Friend Connect does the rest."


Please do not hesitate to join.




Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post
Technorati icon

Comments