Another social blog directory

As I have said before the internet is so vast in resources and no one has the monopoly of it. Look what I have found, another social blog directory. I was been shelved out from blogcatalog for unknown reason, and thanks there is still another one who could housed my blogs, it is called pijoo. I also have previously joined mybloglog.
"Pijoo is a social network for bloggers and blog readers to come together, find great new blogs to read, and share your favourite articles with friends. It's also a great way to promote your blog for free! Curious? Click here."

I will start populating it with my blog as an additional venue for my blog promotion. You can join my community by clicking this widget.
Add Your Blog





Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post
Technorati icon

Comments