Transfering my feed from feed burner to google accounts



Just a moment ago, when I logged on my Feedburner account, a sign flashes on that there is a need to transfer my Feedburner feeds to my Google accounts. For those who do not have a Google account must sign on to have their feeds be transferred to Google account or could opted to saved their feeds on other site or storage. No one could keep their Feedburner account without transferring it.

The obvious reason for the said movement is that feedburner was acquired by google, I just have learned it today. The reason that Google why they bought Feedburner is this:

"Google believes that feed-based content and advertising is a developing space where we can add value for users, advertisers and publishers. Feedburner's technology and talented team are a great addition to Google's current solutions for advertisers and publishers."


While transferring my feed, I have noticed that the transferred feed does not appear on my Google account. So I sent my feeds several times to Google but there is nothing to it. I have read again the explanation that the notification will be sent after 74 hours. Ohhh, so I just keep on transferring on all my feeds. To of my sites which are diretories, have to be transferred to it immediately, or else I will lost all my post there. I have syndicated my collection of catholic blogs and websites through the use of Feedburner.

Many people will surely be affected by this migration because, it will not only affect their feeds but also the way they handle their feeds specially on matters of monetization of which there be a great change as Google handles it. I am not particular with the details because I did not use it before Google acquired it.


Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post
Technorati icon

Comments