Biblia ng Sambayanang Pilipino


Christian Community Bible in Filipino o Ang Biblia ng Sambayanang Pilipino is here presented.  Filipino.Since there is an outcry of Filipino Bible on the internet, I have taken the liberty of posting here of what can be downloaded  in bibleclaret.org. Though it will give the same effect but I believe that it would be better to be posted here rather than be downloaded. It will require more time for the user if it will be downloaded and more user friendly if it is posted. I just hope that no infringement of any copyright here on my part.

I have seen another version which is the Ang Biblia which is the Filipino version of the King James Bible printed in the Philippine in 1994. However, I prefer this version from Claretians.

Old Testament

Introduction
Genesis

  • Commentaries
   






Share

Comments