Is Facebook Down?

Since yesterday night, I have found difficulty in connecting with my Facebook account. I thought it was just my Internet connection.Internet connection is one of the   perennial problem here. Last night, I have suspected that there is something wrong with my connection with FB but cannot confirm it. I have internet connection, I can browse other sites except FB. A few moment before I check my internet connection and it is working well.

Searching for answers in the internet, here is one of what I have found. Maybe Facebook is working on the are where my Facebook account maybe stored that make it unavailable. It may not be true for others but it might be true only to me of which account and maybe other accounts are involve.

I also found a site which reported down sites in the internet. It is nicfe to see that I am not alone experiencing the problem.








Share

Comments