No Connection

At around 9:30 this morning, I have lost my internet connection. I do not know why. I asked the customer service and they could not tell me the reason why. I am not expecting this because I thought that the service around this area is already good. It seems that we have not yet really learned the importance of customer service to its best. Because of monopoly, some companies of internet providers are boldly enough to be arrogant in dealing with their customers because it is a part of their territory and knowing no other companies could encroached them. Well, it is not the law that protect them to become abusive but the politicians. It is publicly known that in almost majority of the territory of the country, it is monopolized by an individual provider. There are some exemption's, to be fair to all, the exemption applies only to metro areas or cities.

Comments