Alejo

Dan Macaraig's father Alejo died of heart attack last saturday afternoon in Pakil medical center. Dan texted John concerning this matter and John relayed to me the said information that same day. It was only today that I make up my mind to come and visit them and celebrate the Holy Eucharist for the reason that it was only then that I received the information that the internment will take place tomorrow at two o'clock in the afternoon in Sta. Maria, Laguna, Philippnes,

This evening, I celebrated the Sacrament of Love for the dead in their house with the permission the parish priest of the place. The sons and Daughters and the rest of the close relatives were also present during the said celebration asking the Lord Jesus Christ for the repose of the soul of Alejo.

Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon


Comments