Liceo Teacher's Retreat



The Teachers of Liceo de Bay starts their retreat today and ends up tomorrow afternoon. I will be their retreat director for the said retreat. They told me that the venue of the said retreat will be Tagaytay City, Verna Retreat house. This is also the retreat house that will cater to the Diocese of San Pablo Clergy this coming August. I do not know the exact location of the place since I was not been able to see it during my stay in Tagaytay City during my formation years. I was only been informed that it is situated right after the Development Academy of the Philippines or D.A.P or Picnic Groove. When I failed to see it for the first time a asked a guard from a certain hotel, I forgot the name, He told me the different site, an opposite direction.

The topic assigned was Commitment, it was the topic assigned to all Liceo schools as directed by the program. We started at five in the afternoon.


Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments