Pondo ng Pinoy Videos

After my two funeral masses for +Benito and +Perfecto, I have tried to consolidate my works. What I was trying to find out for the last three days was to convert video from DVD to mpeg 4. I was trying to search my softwares but to no avail. What I have is a bunch of converters from avi and vcd format to mpeg. I have tried the internet for free software but it has some limitation on the number of minutes of the video.

When I found out what I am looking for I encountered another problem because the youtube can only 1024mb or 12 minutes of video every download. So I decided to use google video. Later on I found out that youtube have also included an uploader for larger files. It was been since i uploaded large videos to the internet. Anyway, I stick with google and put my uploaded video concerning Pondo ng Pinoy on vodpod for easy access. I am also installing this widget to the sidebar.




Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrecard Droppers

Direktoryo ng Diyosesis ng San Pablo, Philippines 2021

Holy Study (Banal na Pagaaral)