Prayer For Priests

"Lord I have tasted how cruel parish life is. I am not used to it. Help me to be patient. I can't really understand why there are some people who are born just to say something bad about priests. Tame their mouths Lord lest I give up."

This is one of the post/prayer of my brother priest, Fr. Jerry Oblepias, asking God for strength. Handling parish life and work is not an easy task. We cannot please everybody. We cannot do everything. We are not superman. We can not do anything without Christ. We need to pray fervently, perseveringly and  frequently.Originally, I made a blog especially for prayers,http://frjess.blogspot.com/. However, I find some difficulty on maintaining all of these. I will just put it here and maybe create a link  later on for the said site, prayers.

This part of the blog will give you links on different prayer for priests:




Share

Comments