St. Therese’s Prayer for All Priests

St. Therese’s Prayer for All Priests

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests; for Your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for Your lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.



But above all I recommend to You the priests dearest to me: the priest who baptized me, the priests who absolve me from my sins, the priests at whose Masses I have assisted and who gave me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion; the priests who have taught and instructed me; and all the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way. Jesus, keep them all close to Your heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.

Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrecard Droppers

Direktoryo ng Diyosesis ng San Pablo, Philippines 2021

Holy Study (Banal na Pagaaral)