20th Year Anniversary




















On the occasion of the 24th Sunday of the ordinary time, yesterday the fifteenth day of September, I celebrated my sacerdotal anniversary for the 20th year. I thank god for all these years that he make me an instrument of his mercy and forgiveness. Like any other, I not worthy of this great gift of which God has bestowed   on me but since the almighty has made me worthy, I will try my best to make use of it.

Usually I spent my anniversary in prayer and in silent reflection. This Sunday my sisters, my brothers in law, niece, cousin and some friends fro Sta. Maria, Laguna, visited me for lunch. I also thank people who became part of my life in my ministry who in some way or another have helped me and inspired me to become more a loving person. I thank my present parishioners of the parish of St. Martin de Porres who have traveled with me for this past eighth months. 


Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrecard Droppers

Direktoryo ng Diyosesis ng San Pablo, Philippines 2021

Holy Study (Banal na Pagaaral)