Rev. Fr. Rolando 'Olan Ardes Death

Early this morning information came out of the death of Rev. Fr. Olan Ardes. He has undergone before a kidney transplant and have come to work already when the disease of attack once more yesterday. His last assignment was the chaplain of the Perpetual Help Hospital and University in Binan, Laguna,l Philippines.

Here is the schedule wake:

7 Sept. (Sun.) – 9 Sept. (Tues.) after lunch Perpetual Help University Chapel

BiƱan, Laguna

9 Sept. (Tues) –10 Sept. (Wed.) after lunch St. Peter's College Seminary

San Pablo City

10 Sept. (Wed.) – 13 Sept. (Sat.) Ardes' Residence

Liliw, Laguna

His interment is scheduled on Saturday, 13 September, after the 10:00 a.m. Funeral Mass at the St. John the Baptist Parish, Liliw, Laguna.

With hope in the Risen Lord, we sing the words of the Job: "And from my flesh I shall see God; my inmost being is consumed with longing. Whom I myself shall see: my own eyes, not another's, shall behold him." (Job 19, 26-27)


Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments

  1. Dear Father,

    I am a Liliweno and I heard about Fr. Olan's death through my friend and I was saddened by the news. He was a kababayan.

    Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I am linking this site to mine so that I could check out what is going on in my Diocese. I miss going to church. It's hard to be away from my country. Send my regards to Fr. Jun Baria.

    Ruthi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment