Jenny/Peter/Holy Wednesday/Graduation/Procession

Holy Wednesday Procession


Today is also eras graduation, he graduated in the secondary level with honors, he received the Salutatorian's Slot. He is the president of the Knights of the Altar.

Right After the 4:00 Mass, the procession for holy wednesday starts. It took two hours. I would like to thank all those concern which has been instrumental for a smooth celebration of the procession; from the marshalls who help us to moderate the traffic as well as the police force along with the barrangay tanod of the concerned barrangay, the traffic enforcers and the people who abide obediently with the route.
Jenny Melanio, one of the staff of the Mac-Ban Geothermal Plant entertain us after the celebration of the Holy Eucharist.

On the way home, I received a cell call from sister Letty asking me if I am available to fetch in to celebrate Mass for the funeral of his uncle in Fatima Parish, Lawa, Calamba, Laguna. She told me that the Parish priest of the said parish has some important matter to attend to and give instruction to the Lay ministers of the Eucharist to bless the repose body of Pedro. Since I have no existing schedule for that day and of that time, I decided to grant her wishes. At 12:00 noon, I proceeded to Lawa for the funeral Mass. I reserve one hour because of traffic.

Comments