Events and reflection of the author who happens to be a Roman Catholic priest of the Latin Rite in the Diocese of San Pablo, Philippines.
Friends From Liliw
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
During my diaconal days, I was assigned in St. John the Baptist Parish in Liliw, Laguna. Here are some of my friends who visited me and my parish during this Lenten Season.
Look what I have found, a widget from work at home blog for lingking entrecard droppers. I am also trying to make widget just like that of 300 links for 30 minutes of dropping. I was trying to make one because there are linkks that have no entrecard card or no such user and even broken links. I will be trying this widget to at least reciprocate my droppers and also to drop my cards to the said sites. Here is the widget: Free Widgets at Work-at-Home-Wealth.com - Get yours Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post
Ito po ang direktoryo ng Diyosesis ng San Pablo sa Taong iyo 2021. Mula po noong 2020 na kung saan inilathala ang bagong trabaho at parokya ng mga pari sa nasasakop ng diyosesis ay hindi ko na po inilagay sa blog dahil nakalathala pa po noon sa pahina ng web ng diyosesis ngunit dahil ngayon ay hgindi na iyon gumagana ay napagisipan kub=ng ilagau ito dito ang pagsisikapan kung iupdate ito. Diocese of San Pablo Dioecesis Sancti Pauli in Insulis Philippinis The Diocese of San Pablo comprises the whole province of Laguna. the province of Laguna remained an integral part of the Diocese of Lipa until Nov. 28, 1966 when Pope Paul VI through the apostolic letter Ecclesiarum per ampla dismembered it from Lipa and made it a new diocese. Since April 18, 1967 ...
Some people came to me for courtesy concerning their group and their activities. They have been here before for sometime before i came as their parish priest but has stopped coming here and moved to a new venue. They call themselves as "Banal na Pag-aaral", Holy Study. I do not know if that is the right translation in English for the said group. They are asking to be recognized as another group of the parish seeking holiness through the study of the Bible and through the eucharistic devotion. So, since the more, the merrier. As long as they comply with the policy of the parish, I see no objection about recognizing them. Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post
Comments
Post a Comment