Trying to get back

There are a lot of things I would like to share and do but it seems that I do not have the "push" to do so. At least, I have the gut to say this. Maybe it will open the gateways to start myself again in posting my thoughts to this blog and updating my other blogs. The small pictures below correspond to my blogs i need to update. I want to but it seems that I do not have the energy. Maybe because of exhaustion to my work last "Simbang Gabi' schedules and New Year festivities.

There are also some reports to be made to the diocesan chancery of which i have to submit before the middle of this month. Meetings to attend both for diocesan, vicarial and parochial organizations. Maybe need more rest to stock some energy for the said activities.






Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post
Technorati icon

Comments