Blog Migration

One blogger once have blogged that there are some difficulty in migrating blogs to blogspot. I did not believe him until I have tried it myself. I have tried for several times to migrate my blog in one of the free hosted blog service because I cannot much do anything more on my blog on the said free blog host. There are two ways that blogger have proposed to import blogs, I have tried them all but it has not produce any positive result. I have tried one of my blogs that has little number of post to find out whether the other blog is too large for transfer. It does not upload also. What i find our is a series of error messages. Any suggestions?





Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post
Technorati icon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrecard Droppers

Direktoryo ng Diyosesis ng San Pablo, Philippines 2021

Holy Study (Banal na Pagaaral)