New Parish Assignment 2013


Sometimes, there is some difficulty on uploading the pictures from the dslr camera than the mobile camera of the cellphone.

One of the historic moment not only for myself but also for the whole diocese was the general reshuffle of all diocesan priest last January 16, 2013 right after it was officially announced the day before during the feast of St. Paul, the first hermit in the cathedral wherein the dedication of the said holy place was celebrated the day before.

Here are the moments captured through the lenses of the said transfer from the old parish to the new one. From St. Augustine Parish, Bay, Laguna to St. Martin de Porres Parish, Adelina I, San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines in particular. Rev. Fr. John F. Tabot replace me in St. Augustine Parish and I succeeded Rev. Fr. Elden Cabuhat.

I thank all my previous parishioners who supported me and guided me through the six years of my stay as their Parish priest in St. Augustine.


Share

Comments