International Eucharistic Congress Livestream Application


My previous post speaks of the site of the livestream of the event of the Eucharistic Congress to be held here in Cebu. I have given you the link so that you can watch it in your browser but to make it available in every smart phone, I decided to make an application of it in android gadgets. I do not have an apple computer to make it to apple store. I hope that the CBCP or Catholic Bishop Conference of the Philippines and the Diocese of Cebu will allow this even I do not have a Written permission from them. Since the link is already available to the public, I am just making it available to all android users so that they can watch it through their cell phones and tablet. The Link they have provided is only for those who can access the web through their desktops,

You can download it through any of these manners:



3. Scan the QR Code.






I have also registered it to google play with the title 51st IEC Livestream. Do not hesitate to download it and access the talks and the events of the International Eucharistic Congress in Cebu 2016.. I have tried to finish this application today even though I am experiencing excruciating pain due to my arthritis.



Share

Comments