CBCP office

Summary
After meeting with Msgr. Quitorio and his staff I decided to drop by at one of the mall before going home to scout for a digital audio recording for my plan of audio blogging. I end up buying one. But not from this saleslady.

After the morning Mass, I proceeded to Manila, Catholic Bishop Conference of the Philippines Media affairs office to meet Msgr. Pedro C. Quitorio III. He is the director of the said office. I also met his staff. The purpose of the visit is to volunter as an additional hand in making the pages of the CBCP and its partners up to date. I discussed with them the procedures on how I could work with them. They are preparing the material for the said undertaking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrecard Droppers

Direktoryo ng Diyosesis ng San Pablo, Philippines 2021

Holy Study (Banal na Pagaaral)