Confirmation

A street mass in daang bakal, maitim, bay, laguna was celebrated. they fetched me 25 minutes late. If only I am familiar with the place, I will go there alone. Afterwards, I proceeded to San Antonio parish in San Antonio, Los Banos, Laguna, many parishioners hear their confession. It was past 10:00 oclock when I left without taking anyting to eat because I have a scheduled funeral mass in one of my barrangay. Well, it is the oly time , I am available and there is no priest I could find to say the Mass tomorrow.After the Mass and Confirmation a merienda was served in the Liceo de Bay principal's office. A small conversation exchange between the bishop and the Liceo staff and me. One of the prolem that liceo is encountering today is the number of students because of economic situation of the country, and it seems the government is not helping out.

Comments