John's Accident 2008

When I rose this early morning from my bed, i have seen in my cellphone that I have 8 miss calls and four messages coming from John. John was been accompanying me and driving for me for almost 8 years. The phone calls were registered from 2:45 to 3:30 Am today. So, I open the messages and found out that he has an accident. He did not elaborate further. So, I come down and saw the FX and examined if there was any remnant of the said accident, but found none. So I said the 6 o'clock mass knowing that he was already around thinking that he is alright. After the celebration of the Holy Eucharist, I exposed the Blessed Sacrament for the Holy Hour. After that I visited his room, it was locked so I took my duplicate found out John with bandage on his knees and head.

I asked some friend who knows how to drive because I want John to be hospitalized because I saw some blood flows from his forehead. I cannot attend personally because right after the Holy Hour is the First Friday Mass of Liceans to be followed by a Mass also in Brgy. Masaya National High School at 10:00 AM.

After the Mass in Brgy. Masaya National High School, I was informed that John already arrived and was briefed that John suffered not much as I expected. Thank God. He suffered bruises due to motorcycle accident this early morning in Pansol, Calamba, City. The motorcycle he was riding suffered damage, I do not know how much the damage extended. The motorcycle was owned by his brother.


Blogs commenting Fr. Jessie's post


Technorati icon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrecard Droppers

Direktoryo ng Diyosesis ng San Pablo, Philippines 2021

Holy Study (Banal na Pagaaral)